Eden Hazard transfer: Everything he’s said about leaving Chelsea for Real Madrid

Eden Hazard transfer: Everything he’s said about leaving Chelsea for Real Madrid
Eden Hazard has reportedly decided to swap Stamford Bridge for the Bernabeu this summer.After revealing that his mind is made up regarding his future, the Telegraph reports that he has chosen Real Madrid over Chelsea.Hazard’s continued flirtation with Real has pushed some Chelsea fans too far8
Hazard’s continued flirtation with Real has pushed some Chelsea fans too far
Speaking toFrench radio stationRMCas part of a documentary that will be aired on Wednesday night, Hazard said: I know what I am going to do. I have made a decision.The Belgian’s wish to join the Spanish giants is one of football’s worst kept secrets. In fact, Hazard fuels speculation with every passing week.Here, talkSPORT.com looks back on all the times Hazard batted his eyelids at Madrid.  

“You know my preferred destination” – July 2018

Hazard guided Belgium to third place at the World Cup8
Hazard guided Belgium to third place at the World Cup
Speaking after Belgium’s 2-0 victory over England in the World Cup third-place play-off, Hazard told reporters: “After 6 wonderful years at Chelsea it might be time to discover something different, certainly after this World Cup.I can decide if I want to stay or go, but Chelsea will make the final decision if they want to let me go.You know my preferred destination.

“We’ll see what happens” – August 2018

Hazard ruled out a move last summer8
Hazard ruled out a move last summer
The playmaker eventually ruled out a move to Madrid in last summer’s transfer window, but he couldn’t resist another little ‘come and get me’ plea.I have two more years of contract and we will see what will happen,” he said.Leave this year? I will not leave. Im fine here, well see what happens in a year or two.

“It is my dream since I was a kid” – October 2018

Hazard is torn over his future8
Hazard is torn over his future
Following his incredible start to the 2018/19 campaign, Hazard admitted he was struggling to choose between Chelsea and Madrid.The Belgian said: Sometimes in my head, I wake up in the morning and think I want to go. Sometimes I think I want to stay. It is a hard decision. It is my future. I am 27 and I will turn 28 in January.Thats why I spoke after the World Cup and I said that I think it is time to change because I played a great World Cup.I am really in the game, I am playing good football at the moment. Real Madrid is the best club in the world. I dont want to lie today. It is my dream since I was a kid. I was dreaming about this club. We will see.It is also when you have a dream and you want to make it happen. It is like I have said a lot of times: if I leave I will be happy; I know if I stay I will be happy. It is not like if I go I am happy and if I stay that I am unhappy.

“That’s why I want to go” – October 2018

Hazard has been in fine goalscoring form this season8
Hazard has been in fine goalscoring form this season
A reporter told Hazard he may have to move to Spain if he wants to win the Ballon D’Or, and the Belgian responded: Thats why I want to go, maybe.Although, asked if that move might happen in January, he added: No.

“It will be possible in the summer” – November 2018

The Belgian has been linked with Real Madrid for years8
The Belgian has been linked with Real Madrid for years
Hazard appeared to reassure Chelsea fans that he was staying, but again there was an element of mystery.For now, like I said, Im staying at Chelsea, Hazard said.“I have one year left on my contract after this year. Moving this winter is impossible. I cant leave in January because of the club and the supporters.It will be possible in the summer, but its also possible that I stay my whole career at Chelsea.

“Chelsea talks have stopped – I’ve always loved Madrid” – December 2018

Hazard has cut a frustrated figure at times this season8
Hazard has cut a frustrated figure at times this season
Amid reports of fresh contract talks with the club, Hazard revealed that those negotiations had collapsed.“The new coach [Sarri] thinks football like me, so well see, the family is in London, Im also going to be 28, he said.I do not want to have any regrets at the end of my its a decision Im going to make, I do not know when, but Ill take it.Me, you know me, Ive always loved Real, even before [Zinedine] Zidane, well see what happens.As I said, Im already finishing this year with Chelsea, I still have a year of contract after this year, well see.There was a bit of talk [about a new contract at Stamford Bridge] but then it stopped, now were waiting.

“Why not?” – January 2018

Eden Hazard said he has made a decision over his future8
Eden Hazard said he has made a decision over his future
When recently asked byFrance Footballif he would like to go, he gave a typically open and honest response: Why not?You know it very well. Youre asking the question, but you know what the answer will be so you dont have to ask it.Ive won everything in England, apart from theCommunity Shield, but that doesnt mean Im leaving. Ive always said that I wanted to explore something different after England but there are also things that might make me stay.After the World Cup, I wanted to leave, but in the end I stayed at Chelsea and Im playing one of the best seasons so far.

Robbie Willmott scored a fine solo goal for Newport

SUBSCRIBE to THE FOOTBALL REPUBLIC:
So much is expected of someone so young, Ruben Neves could use the advice and wisdom of an experienced pro

Neymar has warned Manchester United that Paris Saint-Germain are confident of victory in the Champions League as they are 'winning everything.'. United host the French giants at Old Trafford on February 12 before the return leg in Paris on March 6 and PSG are favourites to progress to the last eight.

Callum Connolly celebrates scoring for Bolton

About our Football Transfer news NewsNow aims to be the world's most accurate and comprehensive football transfer news aggregator, bringing you the latest transfer headlines from the best football sites and other key national and international sports sources. Whether it's record signings, Bosmans or loans, we've got it covered.
Transfer Centre - Football Transfers News & Rumours | Sky Sports

Cillessen has been unable to usurp Marc-Andre ter Stegen at Camp Nou

Watford captain Troy Deeney has lifted the lid on his battles with mental illness, the process he has been through and how he overcame problems and copes. "Everyone's got issues. There's a stigma in football that you earn a certain amount of money, how dare
Watford 2-1 Tottenham: Captain Troy Deeney inspires

Rain at La Bombonera has caused the Boca v River game to be delayed by a day
David Silva returns, Kevin De Bruyne not in squad

Teemu Pukki pounces to score for Norwich City in Saturday’s game

The trend of Juventus releasing next season's home kit before the current season comes to an end has officially continued. And, just like we thought was going to happen a couple of weeks ago, the fabled black-and-white stripes of Juventus have gone by the wayside. Goodbye, lovely stripes. Hello
New Arsenal 2019/20 kits: Home shirt, bruised banana and all

Real Madrid are eyeing a move for Christian Eriksen

Transfer news: Every Premier League club's is most likely signing this summer, according to odds by: 161385360554578 — Talk Sport 18 May The transfer window opened this week to little fanfare and soon all Premier League clubs will be making signings.
Premier League done deals: Every completed and confirmed

The chief executive says he will leave feeling proud

Dim Ming, do you assume that the winner of this battle is larger Zhong Rong spread the inter milan t shirt folding fan and requested with a light fan. p p 2016 2017 new thailand quality inter
Kit design | Football shirt blog

Militao has risen to the top quickly at Porto.

Netherlands vs England: Ronald Koeman believes he has two best centre-backs in Europe in Virgil van Dijk and Matthijs de Ligt Netherlands manager Ronald Koeman believes he has the two best central defenders in Europe. His side take on England in the Nations League semi-finals on talkSPORT 1 day ago
Netherlands vs England: Frenkie de Jong leading Dutch

Maitland-Niles done well in his battle with Sanchez

'Another spy in the camp' - John Terry and Jody Morris poke fun at Leeds United while celebrating reaching Championship Play-Off Final fpnews May 18, 2019 0 John Terry has poked fun at Leeds United whilst celebrating reaching the Championship Play-Off Final.
Patrick Bamford dive: Leeds United forward charged with

Richard Keogh turned down hand surgery to play for his country

Football Manager 2019 is out now But who are the top 45 starlets available at affordable prices (below £6.5million) you can sign in the game under the age of 20 on July 1, 2018 in the game?
Football Manager 2019: 50 wonderkids you must sign

Gareth Bale mostly uses gestures to communicate with his team-mates

Everton news: Marco Silva decides against 'radical' changes in attempt to halt Toffees' continuing slump Marco Silva is sticking to his guns having decided against 'radical' changes in a bid to arrest Everton's alarming slump. The Toffees have lost nine of their 14 Premier League matches since the..
Marco Silva - talkSPORT

No comments:

Post a Comment